Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Upcoming Blog-Trains

In just a couple of days the Facebook Group will be launching our Skin Disorder Awareness blog-train. The palette is so bright and cheery, perfect for a Fall kit.  Here is my preview; the train takes off on the 20th.



Secondly, PixelScrapper has another great blog-train coming out on November 1,2013.  I just loved the palette and theme.  All we got was the name Vintage and a beautiful pallet.  I decided to take it for a twist so all I will post here today is the pallet.  It will be Amazing!  There are soooo many designers that are on board too. 


Pretty isn't it?  Just imagine what is in the works.  I LOVE IT! xoxox Beth



























































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dezines2Amaze Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template