Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

First Store Designer Collab *** Fall Fiesta*** Coming Soon

We are all a buzz about the first collab that Dezines2Amaze will present called FALL FIESTA.  There will be a small blog hop from designer to designer for freebies to go along with the kit also.  Fun!  I will keep you informed of when the kit is available.  It will probably go Live Nov 1st but I'm not sure about that.  That is what is so special about Collaborations... Every one does their own part and in the end it comes out Fab-u-lose!  lol
I will give you a sneak peek of my freebie put to use, so enjoy and know that it will be here before you know it. xoxox Beth   Hint... it is the QP. lol  now that's not really a hint, its a spoiler. lol xoxox

This is my grandson Jax and his parents, my son and daughter in law James and Tina.  Jax loved Halloween last year and I can't wait to see his cute face this year.  xoxox


Go check out the store and gather in the gifts we have for you and the great designs that are there for sale too. xoxox  Go ahead, push my button ---> D2A Site


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dezines2Amaze Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template