Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

I missed a Pixelscrapper Blog-train!

I guess it must have been last month that Pixelscrapper had a blog-train that I missed.  I decided to use the beautiful pallet to create a new kit to celebrate our dads.


I also made a Mother's day kit awhile back and guess what, I didn't post it anywhere either. So here, it's your's! xoxox

Back Story Alert! lol

It all started a few months ago when my computer crashed and I lost roughly a year and a half of my files, pictures, ideas, and working files.  This really has been a disaster.  Daily, I remember something that I lost and it haunts me.  The moral of this story is to BACK THAT THING UP!  Luckily I did back it up after the last time my computer crashed (last year).  Derrr... but I didn't learn. I now have a deep case of depression and creativity block. Poop!

End of whining... lol

Now back to the beginning.  I missed the blog-train and wanted to share the kits with you.

The Father's Day kit will just have to be done at this point. It is not put together as a zip file yet though.  I can show you a preview and work on a quick-page later. Today is my Mother's birthday, so it is going to be a bit. 






I

1 comments:

  1. I agree..... BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP!!!!! You don't know how much you'll lose until it happens to you! So sorry to hear that you lost a lot (plus your MOJO)!

    Thanks for sharing "For Mom"! I love the papers and can't wait to download and open up the file to look at them! I appreciate your generosity!

    ReplyDelete

 

Dezines2Amaze Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template