Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Lots of new kits in the store!

I've been going crazy uploading new kits to the store!  This is the fun part.  Oh... and have you been online at the store when I changed the background or the header? lol  I can only imagine how crazy that could be. lol  I have not settled with the way it looks yet because of one good reason...  I have had over 2000 views/visits to the store and less than 25 orders, even for the freebies.  I know there must be something wrong.  Is the site too cheerful, is it unprofessional?  I went fun "for the fun of it" but I can go serious if it suits you all better.  Please visit, gather whatever you want, and leave your mark to let me know that you were there and leave a helpful hint. xoxox
Here are a few of the new kits:

You can snag it Here 

You can grab it Here

Isn't this beautiful?  Get it Here.

Let's all keep busy and please enjoy your Easter Sunday. xoxox





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dezines2Amaze Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template